Trivia for 2nd iBlog Conference in April 2006: Who’s the Official (or Unofficial) Face of Pinoy Blogging?
I'd like to invite feedback and comment from our most active, engaging Pinoy bloggers to post here:
Who do you think is the undisputed, official 'face' of Pinoy blogging?
Why do you think he/she is THE globally respected Pinoy blog author?
My acid standards:
- Should be a Pinoy national who has blogged regularly (at least weekly) for minimum of one year
- May be living anywhere around the globe
- Has amassed a community of interest around his/her blogs, in general (we welcome your opinion on definitions of what 'community' is in the blogosphere)
- Has been most cited/referenced/quoted in blogs globally for his specific subject/domain knowledge (so that's on top of getting a good community of readers around his virtual soapbox).
- Has very innovative ways of reaching his readers–name your favourite ways of how his news reaches your inbox, your news reader, your top-of-mind consciousness?
- Has been a true blue afficionado of blogging–he/she practically makes it his source of living, or his way of virtual life.:)
Hope to share the results during the 2nd iBlog conference. It's a nice way to start the face-to-face conversation when I'm there.