Blog Participation Guidelines
These are rules that everyone who comments or visits Architelago should abide by, in order to build a great community. Please review this before commenting on Architelago.
Personal Information & Privacy
- Just remember that any information you post in the blog, any future egroups or online forums set up in connection with Architelago will be made available for public viewing, others (even non-members) will be able to access. Keep your identity safe, and yourself out of harm.
- Be careful what you share online about your place of employment, and posting identities/pictures of individuals or institutions.
- Spamming is not tolerated. Do not contribute something that causes an annoyance.
- You are free to discuss opinions, but do not attack the writer.
- No posting of anything intentionally malicious, discourteous, defamatory, or discriminating toward any race, nationality, religion, gender, sexual orientation, social group, disability or handicap.
Maintain a Sensitive Discussion of Topics
- Off-colored topics will be removed without notice.
- No trashy language, no profanity.
- No lifting of the same post from another person's blog entry—unless you properly reference the source and the author, or ask the author's permission to lift it verbatim from his blog. No plagiarism.
- Post clear, viewable pictures.
- Contact me if you need help.
- As the author, I have the final say in what will be posted on the blog to make it a safe environment for all to share.
- I reserve the right to remove inappropriate posts or topic at any time, for any reason, without notice.
- If you will be invited as a co-author or team blogger in this same blog your articles, posts and materials will be subject to all the guidelines mentioned here.
- Contact me immediately by private email if you have a serious issue regarding something offensive that was posted.
Any Other Actions Unaddressed
- Any other blatant violations and other abuses that are not addressed here can result in the offender's removal from the blog postings, e-groups and forums without warning.
Thank you for following these guidelines. (adapted from Pinoy Teacher's Network)